zondag 30 september 2012

Designteam Gudrun

Vandaag maken we kennis met Gudrun.

My name is Gudrun aka Artesania from Germany and since the first Snoesjes stamps or decoupage sheet I collected them all. I like the image it is a cutie.
It is so nice to be a part of this designteam and I hope we have a lot of fun together and give greetings to everyone!

Here is my card.


clearstamp: Snoesje HM9445
design paper: pretty papers bloc Warm winter wishes PK7039
craftable: heart CR1225, christmas tree CR1227
creatables: poinsettia mini LR0142, grass LR0204, fence LR0205, merry christmas LR0225, snowman LR0246

Gudrun


Kun je geen Engels? Gebruik de Google Translate button rechtsboven om te vertalen!
You don't read Dutch? Translate the blog into any language with the Google Translate button at the top of this blog!